Thursday, February 19, 2015

New Semester, New Hope

So yeahh, going back to UM in few days time. Sad af. However, life must go on. I was actually bored during the start of the holidays. Probably because I was waiting for my results. After the results of my third semester was released, time moved so much faster.

And finally, it's the end of my five weeks holiday. I'm actually really sad right now. I feel like crying haha. Next semester's gonna be tough, taking eight subjects worthy of 19 credits.

So next semester I'm gonna be good friends with Ko-K, TITAS, Critical Reading, Numerical II, Safety, Separation I, Mass Transfer and Lab Com I.

Okay I hate the fact that I'm having my labs next semester. The only nice thing about it is I'm going to be able to experience all lab venues next semester (the workshop, ground floor lab and pilot lab). My first experiment will be Metal Arc Welding.

And gonna have my first oral session for welding in Week 2, so gonna have to study up on the topic by the weekend of Week 1. I'm hoping that everything will go smoothly. After the lab gonna be busy doing full lab report.

Well, that is all.

Goodbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment