Wednesday, January 28, 2015

University Life

So far, Alhamdulillah, life in university is great.

I just finished my second year, first semester examinations, and results are coming out in a week time. I'm not scared, since I already put all my efforts into it. InshaAllah, everything will be fine. Whatever the results is, Alhamdulillah.

Being in UM is great, its like carrying a legacy, so many leaders were born from UM. They once walked the path I walk through everyday, they once sat in DTC like I did on so many occasions, they once played sports on the Varsity Field. InshaAllah, if Allah permits, I'm gonna try and follow their footsteps.

I just hope I'm strong enough to overcome obstacles that will come in my way. I want to make my parents proud, I want them to smile and not shy to tell people, 'My son did his degree in UM!' once I graduated. I wanna be successful enough, and tell the tale to my children.

And also to tell people once and for all, the people that keeps bugging me about the decision I made few years back, that I'm proud of who I am, and where I am standing to day.

I may not have tales of elite schools to tell to my children or my family, but I want them to be proud of me, of what I am. I want them to be able to tell other people proudly about me. I want to live my university life to the fullest, so as to be able to tell everyone about it.

My life, my tale.

One day.

InshaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment