Tuesday, July 14, 2015

College Application

It was just an ordinary day, just did my chores as always. Once I finished, I decided to just chill and play some FIFA matches when my phone buzzed. So I paused the match and checked out my phone. It was the college's Facebook page. It personal messaged me. Omg omg omg omg!

So I opened it, it asked me to check my application in MyUM. I was like, whyyyy. Ya Allah, is this it? So I synced my email, and there it is!



Alhamdulillah, my application is finally approved! I'm so relieved, I don't have to think about riding the train every morning or such. So gonna join activities so that I can stay for my final year as well. Let this be a lesson well learnt. 


So like obviously I accepted the offer duhh. Alhamdulillah again, my prayers every night since the day my application was at first rejected has been answered. Ya Allah, Alhamdullilah for this opportunity. I'm gonna make the best out of this InshaAllah.

See you guys in my next post. Probably about my results. Which is predicted to be out tomorrow. Last words, enjoy Ramadhan peeps! Make the best out of these last few days.

Assalamualaikum.

1 comment: