Saturday, November 15, 2014

Into the Second Year We Go

Alhamdulillah, it's now approximately 10 weeks into the first semester of my second year. So far so good. I've been able to cope with my studies and all. However, life couldn't be more hectic than this.

Taking 7 core subjects this semester so you guys can probably imagine how my life is. Busy with assignments, if not assignments probably studying so that I can do my tutorials. My classes starts at 8 most of the days. Only Wednesday where it starts at 9, and on Fridays I don't have class except for labs on certain weeks or when any lecturer decides to replace class or do extra classes.

So the past three weeks I was occupied with mid tests. So the first week after mid semester break I had PDE which was annoyinggg. However, I managed to answer till finish so now I shall just wait and hope for the best. The week next I had Vector Analysis and Thermodynamics II test which were okay I guess.

And so last week was the toughest week so far. Had Physical Chemistry II test together with Materials' test on the same day. So yeah. Super tireddd. Then on Wednesday had my Reaction Engineering test. So basically I had three tests in two days. Eff me right? Hahaha.

I cancelled every outing plan last week just because I feel so tired and hence I spent most of my evenings sleeping hehehe. Oh except on Wednesday, I went to Lowyat to get a brand new pair of earphones cause I accidentally yanked my older one. Sobss.

So yeah, I have two presentations to prepare for in the next few weeks. And I'm going to get back my Heat Transfer marks. Damn. I totally screwed it so now all I can do is pray. I hope can get at least 70. Haih.

Okay guys, gonna go to sleep. Been studying Vector since yesterday. Finally grabbed the concept a little bit. Gonna do more exercises later.

Till then,
Ciao XD

No comments:

Post a Comment