Monday, September 1, 2014

One Week Left

OMG, cuti tinggal lagi seminggu je. Time does fly. Especially when we're having such good times. I've really enjoyed my 4 months holiday thus far. I hope it will never end. But, I've to stay strong, and continue to persevere for the upcoming semester. Nak grad in time please. :(

So today is the course registration day. Alhamdulillah, proses register smooth sangat. Bangun pagi, bukak Register UM terus boleh masuk, isi maklumat, terus senang gila register subjek. Semester ni takde ambil subjek universiti, so kelas tak penuh. Jadi tak perlu risau.

So here are the subjects I'm taking next semester.


Yeah, seven core subjects. Just what the hell. Hahaha. Not feeling confident at all. But at least, I haven't failed any subjects, so that gets me going, which is nice.

Will be going back to college first thing in the morning this coming Sunday. Already started packing up some things. Not really fired up, but as if I have any other choice. Hahaha. So yeah.

Till then,
Ciao XD

No comments:

Post a Comment