Sunday, May 4, 2014

April Out, May Comes In

Alhamdulillah, it's May already. So another 4 weeks till the semester ends. OMG I cannot wait. Hahaha.

So been busy with projects, studies and stuffs.

Last week I had 3 tests and a presentation. Alhamdulillah, the Statistics, Fluid Mechanics and ODE tests went well. So relieved that I managed to answer all questions. This so brings back my confidence to score this semester. Haha.

I'm also done with APK's business plan. Presentation is on Week 13, but I'm not presenting so yeah. Hahaha. Gonna chill out a bit, 60% of the business plan was done by me, so its fair that other people in the group do the slides and presentation. Besides, I'm the leader so yeah.

Muahahaha!

Also done with my proposal presentation for Technical Writing. Tomorrow's going to sit for the last test for Technical Writing and what's left is completing my proposal for the subject. So lucky to have a very supportive group, and a very hardworking too.

This coming Tuesday will be my last field work for Community Engagement. Yeay! It has been so tiring, this subject to me, is irrelevant. It's good, but consumed so much of my time, even on my precious weekends. Haih. Oh well, everything's going to be over by this Tuesday.

Oh yeah, JPA still haven't credited my allowance. So sad already. I hope can get before the semester ends. :'(

Till then,
Ciao XD

No comments:

Post a Comment