Thursday, July 11, 2013

UPU Results : Degree

Alhamdulillah, as of today, 11th of July 2013, the results of UPU for 2013/2014 intake are finally released. So it was a fine day today, I woke up around 10 after having my Sahur.

I kept myself busy. I cleaned the house, polished the furniture in my house, vacuumed the living room a little bit, and I helped my mom cooked the dish for Iftar tonight. So at around 12, I dashed to my room, I opened my laptop.

Quickly opened the browser and entered UPU's website but to no avail, UPU's website was jammed. So I waited a bit, somebody posted a link to check the application status through UTM's website.

So I opened the website, entered my IC number and matrix number, and this popped up.


Voila! Alhamdulillah. I'm thrilled to have received this offer. So quickly opened UM's website, and I swiftly accepted the offer. It could not get any better than this. All praises to Allah.


The offer as viewed in UM's website. I should receive the offer letter no later than next week. I'm waiting with anticipation, I want to get the form completed asap, as I want to enjoy my last few months at home. I will register on the 1st of September.

University of Malaya, here I come! For the second time, hehe.

Till then,
Ciao XD

3 comments: