Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Finally, Alhamdulillah

Ahhh, finally received the official result's slip. Feels awesome to finally have it. :)

So it was just a plain Monday, I was just relaxing when I heard the postman stopping in front of my house. I kept praying that it will be there. So I went out, and went to the postbox.

I looked into the postbox, and finally, I saw the ever awesome envelope.


Pastu masuk rumah, dengan excited koyak bukak sampul tersebut. Jumpalah result UPU dahulu, sebab terlipat sahaja. Tak perlu koyak macam slip gaji.

So then, slowly ambil slip, and bukak tepi dia tu. Koyak sikit sikit. Ala ala koyak slip gaji hahaha. And then, after months of waiting, finally.


Alhamdulillah, and this confirmed the online result's I received a month ago. Alhamdulillah again. All praises to Allah for this awesome result. And I cannot thank my parents, family, lecturers, tutors and friends enough for their help. In Shaa Allah, gonna make them proud when I'm studying for degree. In Shaa Allah, this September.

The arrival of this slip also meant that, I, will never have anymore relationships with PASUM. Thank you, PASUM. For making my foundation life, bearable and somewhat awesome.

Throughout the year in PASUM, I obtained these.


Semester 1, Semester 2 and MUET's results. Alhamdulillah. I achieved the number 4 for all of them.

Oh and also, I succeed in the IQ Test for MyBrainSc scholarship, and In Shaa Allah, attending the interview, which is the next qualification round. Wish me luck, guys!


So that is all from me.

Till then,
Ciao XD

6 comments:

  1. Is it possible for you to share how you get THE 4 flat? Im struggling by now. As I dont know what to expect in asasi. The lectures are all good but it would be a pleasure if i got som tips and tricks or advice from the ex asasi student itself. hope you reply soon. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm, how to get 4 flat ey? what i did was

      - attended all lectures and tutorials, without fail
      - i studied every time there was test, try to get the best marks for tests
      - tried to get the best marks for labs
      - did short notes and all
      - compile notes and tutorials
      - did past years
      - discussed with friends, and consulted tutors if any problems
      - was not hesitant to use Google and Youtube for studies
      - tried my hardest to complete the tutorials

      in the end, i believe, i took it all seriously, but not so. i studied, but at the same time, i relaxed a bit, because there was nothing to be stressed about in asasi. as long as you study consistently, pasum is gonna be a breeze. and remember, try to understand as much as possible in the lecture hall. cuz time in pasum is limited, you have to balance between lectures, doing tutorials, and labs. so try not to procrastinate. complete all your work accordingly, and sort out your priorities. that would be all. best of lucks.

      oh and some tricks, refer to tutorials, cuz a lot of exam questions come from tutorials. if any lecturers give extra questions to attempt, do attempt them. refer to lectures notes, should be enough. also, do the past years questions.

      Delete
    2. Is there any possible way I could reach you? Skype, twitter, email (which you will open at least one week once) Well not that Im a creep stranger or whatnots. But Im in need of a moral support here. Few weeks in my asasi (oh Im not in Pasum by the way. In Unimas Sarawak) Ive been lacking here and there. T.T So.... is there? *insert a big BIG grins here*

      Delete
    3. email sounds okay. wanfaiz_94@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. How bout the iv?blh tolong explain kan sikit...

    ReplyDelete