Sunday, March 23, 2014

Weekend in UM

So for the first time this semester I didn't go back for the weekend. Well, biasa je. Tak rasa sedih, tak happy. Tapi okay la duduk sini, banyak benda boleh accomplish. Hahahaha, ayat penyedap hati.

So tomorrow will be the start of Week 6. Pheww, time flies, can't wait for mid semester break. Wohooo! Also cannot wait for JPA to give me my money. Hahaha, seriously, I need to pay my fees, and also need to spend money on books and stuffs, so please JPA, make haste.

So got a horrible diarrhea few days ago. Still not fully recovered. Hate this, and I'm definitely not going to eat at the cafe for few weeks or even months. So just now went shopping at Amcorp Mall for some instant noodles and biscuits.

Week 7 is just another week left. Mid test all around. Hahahaha, better get prepared. I wanna get into Dean's List this semester. InsyaAllah.

So that's all.

Till then,
Ciao XD


2 comments:

  1. Hey there,dapat JPA tu for your degree ke or sejak masuk asasi dulu lagi? heh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. degree. starting from my time in pasum (12/13), jpa stopped offering scholarships for foundation or matriculation students. before that ada je.

      Delete