Monday, February 17, 2014

First Day, Semester 2

So finally, it's the start of semester 2. New hopes, new spirits and new desires to achieve what we didn't manage to achieve in the previous semester.

So the first day of the semester went well than I expected. So I've a class from 11-1. *How heaven is not having to wake up so early* Then I've English class from 5-8 in the evening. Seems like a burden. But since I'm taking it on Monday, I'll have a free schedule on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons.

Finally obtained my examination result's slip. Alhamdulillah, made it into Dean's List for the first semester and gonna work harder for the second semester.


Was going to use it to apply for few scholarships. So I went to the computer lab to complete my course registration. Turns out JPA already released the results for appeal few days ago. Alhamdulillah, a friend told me this. So with eagerness I checked my appeal.


Alhamdulillah, finally. So relieved to finally secure a scholarship. No more asking my parents money for fees. InshaAllah. Gonna work for this semester.

So yeah, that's all for today. Gonna have two classes at 9-10 and 12-1. Then, I'm done for the day.

Signing out.

Till then,
Ciao XD

No comments:

Post a Comment