Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's The End

Phew, the moment I've been waiting for has finally arrived. In Shaa Allah, I'll be facing my Final Exam next week for two weeks. I'm not quite sure whether I get the call for the UM's admission interview or not, I'll check that possibly this weekend.

Wow, I just can't believe that PASUM's going to be over in two weeks time. I'm gonna miss it a lot. I've spent days and nights here, having fun with friends. Although I missed my old buddies, it is safe to say that I've made new ones here. And Alhamdulillah, they are all awesome.

Gonna miss going to lectures, labs and tutorials. Definitely. I mean, almost a year I've been here, and what I kept thinking is, when is all the misery and torture gonna end. It will end... Not so long from now. And surprisingly, I don't want it to end. Because seriously, PASUM is awesome.

The first time I set sight on PASUM's buildings, I was like seriously thinking, will I be able to survive the hectic life? Will I be strong enough to make it till the end? Will I be able to score like I did in SPM? Sigh, at that time, I don't even know how to begin life here. But Alhamdulillah, I made it till the end and In Shaa Allah, gonna finish it on a high.

That's it then, I wanna sleep. Gonna wake up early and start revising tomorrow. Wish me luck guys! :)

Till then,
Ciao XD

No comments:

Post a Comment