Sunday, January 13, 2013

Remembering the Old Days

A fine day today. Just as I'm relaxing, I suddenly came to think about school. It's been over a year since I left it. Well, school will always have a special place in my heart. Seriously, I missed my friends and teachers.

I remembered clearly my two year reign as a senior in school. I've waited long enough for this moment, and I'm finally there. The reality did not really synced up to my idea of a being an upper form student. There's so much more learning, and definitely, much more responsibility.

Well, I was a little bit shocked at the start but as time passed, I finally managed to cope with life at that time. And now, I realized that school life is much more amazing than university life. Although being in university is much more relaxing, I don't know, I'm just missing the routines in school.

I remembered the days when I have to wake up as early as 6.30 am and unwillingly, get ready for a long, hard day at school. I remembered the learning process, my hardworking teachers, constantly filling us up with much knowledge as possible, everyday, without any complaints.

I remembered having to line up every Monday morning, waiting for the assembly, every week. I missed singing the national anthem, the school's song, and Wilayah's anthem. I certainly didn't forget about the every afternoon extra classes during Form 5.

I missed having PJ every week. We would get down to the field, even though it's blazing hot, just to play football. And certainly, it felt really good to score a goal every now and then. I remembered clearly, being late for classes after we had PJ, and yet, the teachers still forgives us.

I missed the Koperasi foods, drinks and snacks. I missed having Zuhur prayer in the school's surau every now and then. I remembered sneaking out of school to have lunch every Wednesday before co- curriculum. I missed going back home by bus.

I know, I won't be able to go through these things again, but if I had the chance, to rewind and repeat school, I wouldn't want to have it any other way. Thank you to all friends and teachers for making school a place full of fun and laughter. :')

Till then,
Ciao XD

No comments:

Post a Comment